Home removals Brighton & Hove, Sussex, and beyond.
Home removals Brighton, from a studio flat to a family house. Hero Removals provides a flexible and fully insured service at superb value hourly rates (we can also give quotes for larger jobs). Our staff are trained uniformed professionals, and as well as being competent furniture movers, are also courteous, helpful and polite.
We make wide use of dedicated removal equipment, especially quilted covers for sofas, appliances, TVs and other items
- Full or part packing.
- Furniture disassembly/reassembly – Our removal men will carry this out to a high standard.
- Local and long distance moves – including passenger service.
- Money saving part loads between Brighton and London
- Help with Storage.
- Removal of unwanted items* (Upon request)
Call us on 07500933293 to book your move or for more info.
We use 3.5T large luton vans – these are ‘Box’ shape removal vans, therefore making loading easy. These carry specialist removal equipment. Starting with the basic removal blankets and strapping to secure loads. Our staff also make wide use of quilted removal covers for sofas, armchairs, TVs, appliances, and mattresses, because it makes so much more sense to cover something the moment you move it to when you place it in its new property. Also on board is an extensive tool box with both power and manual hand tools, trollies and lifting straps. Most of all our staff have the experience and training, so that we carry out every move to the same high standard.
Our removals Brighton services also include wrapping fragile items such as picture frames and mirrors in bubble wrap/export strength brown paper (please advise on booking so we can allow extra time).
- We normally work on hourly rates, with a 2 hour minimum charge, these offer superb value. While we will give quotes for larger jobs, please use the form or call us.
- Bookings are taken over the phone or by email and do not require a deposit.
- Payment is by cash or bank card (2% charge) – our drivers carry card terminals.
- We chose Basil Fry to provide our Goods in transit insurance – the Uk’s leading removals insurance brokers. Unlike many of our competitors it is ‘All Risk’, meaning we do not need pre arranged inventories or signed documents.