Commercial and office removals Brighton & Hove, Sussex.
For office removals Brighton & Hove, whether an internal office move or a commercial relocation, Hero Removals has been helping small to medium Sussex businesses relocate since 2010. With flexible rates starting at only £50 p/h for 2 men and a luton van (min. 2 hour charge), our fully insured service is one of the most competitive in Sussex, offering unbeatable service at great value.
Our staff are trained uniformed professionals, and as well as being competent movers, are also courteous, helpful and polite. We make wide use of dedicated removal equipment like crates, trollies, protective covers, and power tools to facilitate your move.
- Furniture disassembly/reassembly – Our staff will carry this out to a high standard.
- Full or part packing/unpacking.
- Crate hire.
- Antique and Fine art removals also including wrapping.
- Local and long distance commercial removals.
- Money saving part loads between Brighton and London.
- Help with Storage
- Removal of unwanted items (upon request)
Call us on 07500933293 to book your move or for more info.
We use 3.5T large luton vans – these are ‘Box’ shape removal vans, therefore making loading easy. These carry specialist removal equipment, starting with the basic removal blankets and strapping to secure loads. Our staff also make wide use of quilted removal covers, trollies and lifting straps. Also on board is an extensive tool box with both power and manual hand tools. Most of all our staff have the experience and training needed to carry out every move to the same high standard.
Our services also include wrapping fragile items such as picture frames in bubble wrap/export strength brown paper (please advise on booking so we can allow extra time).
- We normally work on hourly rates, with a 2 hour minimum charge, these offer superb value. While we will give quotes for larger jobs, please use the form or call us.
- Bookings are taken over the phone or by email and do not require a deposit.
- Payment is by cash or bank card (2% charge) – our drivers carry card terminals. Invoicing is also available for regular customers.
- We chose Basil fry to provide our Goods in Transit insurance – the Uk’s leading removals insurance brokers, unlike many of our competitors it is ‘All Risk’, meaning we do not need pre arranged inventories or signed documents.